Company: BURNCO Colorado, LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
EXPECTED RESULTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Complete routine tasks such as shoveling gravel, dust control,
yard clean up, machinery inspections, load/unload/store inventory,
facility housekeeping, etc.
- Back up equipment operators as needed
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Perform minor equipment maintenance
- Utilize various hand tools as needed to complete daily job
- Work with team members to complete operational priorities of
the day, cross train in other job positions as needed
- Help maintain a hazard free work environment by assisting in
housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Walk plant regularly to identify safety hazards, maintenance
needs, review completed repairs, etc.
- Complete required paperwork, identify plant improvement
opportunities and escalate operational issues to Foreman
- Follow all safety policies, including MSHA and company
- Other duties as assigned
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Plant Safety
- Plant Maintenance
- Operate Equipment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and shovels.
- Self motivated and able to work effectively in small
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts and weekends
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in aggregate industry and welding a
- Experience operating heavy machinery in a plant environment a
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Less than 10% - as needed -
- $21.00/hr and up
Keywords: BURNCO Colorado, LLC, Longmont , Plant Helper, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...