Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Responsibilities Responsibilities for this position include,
but are not limited to, the following.
- Assist in forecasting, demand planning, and inventory
- Maintaining communications with vendors, and following up to
update them on statuses;
- Promise customer orders based on the availability of material
- Release production orders to manufacturing based on material
- Work with manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery of
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to lower
inventory, reduce stockouts and to improve on-time delivery.
- Maintain master data information in SAP.
- Create and/or publish planning reportsThe ideal candidate
possesses these skills: Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain &
Operations Management or related field is required.
- APICS certification or commitment to attain.
- Passionate about learning and to continuously improve
- Organized and process oriented.
- Professional and outstanding communication skills in all
aspects and situations especially, when dealing with customers,
suppliers and co-workers.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Longmont , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!