Posted on: January 26, 2023
This is a full-time, hourly position ($19-$24) with
McKesson offers the following benefits
- PTO (16 PTO days + 12 paid holidays - increases with years of
Schedule: 4-10's OR 5-8's (depending on business
- Helping to maintain an organized and tidy work environment is
- Working in a production environment, performing repetitive
tasks from time to time, agility and heavy lifting must be
considered by all candidates.
- Product builds, including small pre-assembly work to final
- Using a cutting station to build simple frames and sub-frame
assemblies for machines
- Using hand and power tools to complete mechanical assemblies
specified by prints, schematics, and BOMS
- Pre or Sub-assemblies that require mechanical, electrical, and
- General project knowledge and support from start to finish to
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years professional experience in a mechanical
- 1+ years professional experience with hand tools and/or well as
basic electric/pneumatic tool
- Ability to follow directions and work without constant
- Ability to retain trainings provided and use those concepts to
further individual comprehension of project outcomes
- Willingness to work in a team environment and contribute
towards shared goals
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably in a repetitive
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. over your head
- Proven good hand-eye coordinator and mechanical aptitude
- Have a basic understanding of safety rules, OSHA and PPE
- Proven experience working unsupervised
- Ability to interpret drawings, prints, schematics, and
- Hardware sizing and selection
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and
communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people.
That's why we have a Total Rewards package that includes
comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial
well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs
of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the
healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding
benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive
compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several
factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity,
regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In
addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus
or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$14.99 - $24.99
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to
this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: CoverMyMeds, Longmont , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!