Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: UMC, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position organizes and supervises project teams that
include team leads, journeymen, apprentices, contractors, and
laborers throughout the project cycle. The successful Plumbing Site
Superintendent is highly skilled in working with teams to provide
the highest levels of safety, pre-planning, productivity, quality,
and efficiency in the competitive construction market, while
incorporating UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values . Plumbing
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off From Date of Hire
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company Culture Plumbing Superintendent Pay Range
(Hourly)$38 .00 - $41.00 / hour depending on experience Plumbing
- Must be a licensed Journeyman/Master Plumber
- At least 2 years of Foreman/Lead/Supervisor experience in
Plumbing. Multi-Family experience helpful.
- Must support UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Value
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain the
confidentiality of personnel and business information.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication, and
- Has the ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans,
and applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the
aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed,
i.e., Field View, Bluebeam.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk; hear; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl;
climb or balance; stand; walk; lift or move up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds; work overhead and in
cramped quarters. Good vision required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, dependable transportation,
able to pass a physical and drug screening, andbe authorized towork
in the US Plumbing Superintendent Responsibilities and Duties
(Essential Job Functions)
- Ensures the project progresses on schedule, with the highest
priorities on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Works with the Project Manager to generate and submit RFIs
during pre-planning and as needed throughout the project
- Works with Purchasing and the Project Manager to ensure
materials are staged as needed and meets contractual
- Appropriately sets goals and expectations for their crews,
documents their progress, and approves timecards
- Teaches others the trade with patience while providingfeedback
on safety, quality, and productivity. Comfortable holding team
accountable to UMC, Inc. standards; documenting when
- Treats all employees and others with respect and dignity and
incorporates UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values always; leads
- Responsible for required Job Safety Assessments and other
- Attends all required meetings and creates a realistic work plan
and schedule (pre-plan) at least weekly.
- Performs and supports other duties or tasks that may be
assigned by the Project Manager. Equal Opportunity Employer - Work
Environment/AAP/EEO Statements -
While performing this job, the employee is frequently exposed to
fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and
vibration. Occasionally exposure to a variety of extreme conditions
at construction job sites occurs. The noise level in the work
environment and job sites can be loud. The performance of work
happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate these hazards or
stop work until conditions improve when applicable. Must be able to
perform the essential functions of the position, with or without
accommodation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. - Colorado Compliance: UMC, Inc. will not retaliate
against any employee making a complaint or inquiring about the
Company's practices regarding Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work
Act. If you are subjected to any conduct that you believe violates
this policy, you must promptly speak to, write, or otherwise
contact your direct supervisor or, if the conduct involves your
direct supervisor, the project manager, or human resources.
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Longmont , Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!