Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Schedule: Monday- Friday 6:00am- 2:30pm
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable,
and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for
teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our
customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay
you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career
as you want to go.
Maintain and update department files and reports for the receiving
department. Assist other internal departments as required by
providing documentation, files, and support.
- Maintain schedule of incoming carriers.
- Receive purchase orders, print pallet tags, and work closely
with buyers, vendors, and carriers as well as receiving teammates
to ensure that the proper purchase orders are received according to
- Communicate receipts of all products timely to appropriate
- Also communicate no call, no shows, and rescheduled
- Ensure that shipments received in advance are also communicated
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years work experience, preferably in the distribution
industry Experience with Microsoft Office systems.
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Longmont , RECEIVING ASSISTANT, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!