Electrical Engineer ($70k-$97k)
Posted on: August 1, 2022
If you are an Electrical Engineer with at least 1 year of
professional experience, please read on.
We're a leader in the energy sector that provides clients with
global energy solutions and currently, we are looking for a Junior
Electrical Engineer near Longmont, CO. This person will join a team
of about 5-10 engineers and help in the production, testing and
engineering of batteries that are critical for high-profile
projects & clients.
We will help relocate the right candidate.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Internationally recognized industry leader
- Positive company culture and strong team dynamic
- Engineer products that are used by exciting, high-profile
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop analog, digital, and power electronics for
critical battery systems
- Deliver complex requirements & documents to demonstrate
electrical system compliance to specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the battery
electrical system design and the selection and analysis of
- Assist in electrical schematic capture, circuit board layout,
and generation of assembly documentation
- Conduct electrical analysis and technical reports to
- Develop and perform product verification tests
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer or a related
- 1+ year of Electrical Engineering experience
- Basic knowledge & understanding of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Electrical circuit board design & analysis
- Schematic Capture (must be able to read & interpret)
- Circuit design experience
- Experience with Battery management systems
- Experience with some of this Software - Cadence, Python,
Solidworks, OrCAD, Matlab, PSpice
What's In It for You
- $70k-$90k(DOE) base salary
- Hybrid-Remote Schedule
- 401k: at 6% match
- Bonus: (annual bonus)
- Relocation: as needed
- Short-term, long-term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are an Electrical Engineer with at least 1 year of
professional experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1694885 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Longmont , Electrical Engineer ($70k-$97k), Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!