Director, Site Program Management
Company: AGC Biologics
Posted on: June 20, 2022
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving
life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because
of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams,
AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an
extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As
such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and
technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and
cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene
therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our
clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a
reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For
more information, visit www.agcbio.comSummaryAGC Biologics is
currently looking for a Director - Site Program Management to join
AGC Longmont Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to
lead the planning and execution of key organizational, business,
and strategic projects while ensuring ongoing strategic and
operational objectives are achieved. This role provides strategic
planning and program direction across internal functional and
organizational lines and within the global Cell & Gene Therapy
(CGT) Network. The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic
thinking and effective program management, problem solving,
interpersonal and interdepartmental collaboration skills and has a
proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide
variety of technical, business and operational areas.Principal
- Work closely with all site functions to develop and execute
against strategic plans and objectives
- Provide necessary program direction for planning, organizing,
developing, and integrating projects across multiple functional
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure project
is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
- Supports the technical team to investigate any project
challenges with necessary risk assessment tools and techniques then
implements corrective measures.
- Serves as liaison with both AGC and external contacts, manages
day-to-day communications, and organizes project team
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings, prepares meeting
agenda and minutes, and follows up on action items.
- Evaluates and assesses project results and provides
recommendations for future improvement.
- Effectively builds project teams.
- Cultivate effective communication, cooperation and trust with
internal stakeholders and client.
- Work closely with team members across all AGC Biologics related
business units and with the management team to ensure coordination
of all efforts and real-time communication with all
- Collaborate with functions to establish/ manage/report site
business KPIs and ensure the financial target is achieved.
- Support General Manager and LT with organizational design and
improvement to maximize the operational efficiency.Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and
- Proven experience in creating and carrying out successful plans
and processes to solve complex problemsEducation / Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering or Science related field
- 10+ years of relevant pharmaceutical or biotech industry
experience Operations Management, Engineering or Quality.
- Experience in Contract Development and Manufacturing
Organization (CDMO) is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and leading large
programs thru planning and execution in a complex, regulated
- Demonstrated experience in supporting/leading strategic
planning of an organizationCompensation Range$171,000 - $205,000
(Commensurate with experience)AGC Biologics offers a highly
competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative
culture that values personal initiative and professional
achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care
leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race,
religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AGC Biologics, Longmont , Director, Site Program Management, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!