Posted on: September 3, 2020
Cemex is hiring for an Electrician with at least 3 years of plant
experience or 5 years of electrical maintenance experience or an
associates degree or equivalent in electrical maintenance or
electronics if hired from the outside.
SALARY/PAY: $35.12 per hour, not negotiable
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Power distribution experience or understanding.
- Programmable logic control and digital drive
- 3 years of plant experience or 5 years of electrical
maintenance experience or an associates degree or equivalent in
electrical maintenance or electronics if hired from the
- Ability to read sketches and blueprints.
- Ability to climb, lift and carry weight up 50 pounds, and crawl
as needed. Perform all the essential job functions.
- Must be able to work at 5 ½ stories high and up.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED:
Wiring and diagrams, drawings, electrical and electronic tools to
include a digital multi-meter, gauges, calibrating and testing
equipment, hand tools, drill press, grinder, bench lathe, P.L.C.'s,
electric power drill, pipe cutters, power hack saw, pipe threading
machine, wire stripper, shovel, broom, acetylene torch, soldering
iron, forklift, safety devices, personal computer, precision
instruments, jib hoist, control boards, burning equipment etc.
DUTIES: Including but not limited to
- Inspects, repairs, replace, install, adjust, and maintain all
electrical equipment, gauges, and instruments.
- Works from blueprints and sketches as necessary.
- Troubleshoots electrical and instrumentation problems
- Power distribution up to 4160.
- Inspects mill equipment for defects, such as misalignment,
wear, insufficient lubrication, etc.
- Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains,
assembles all electrical and instrument equipment.
- Works closely with the Maintenance and Shipping department
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
CEMEX USA is a dynamic organization that provides outstanding
development opportunities for employees, because we recognize that
our people are our greatest asset. CEMEX in the US employs
approximately 8,500 people working in more than 25 states. Nothing
is more important than the health and safety of our employees. We
offer a competitive benefits package and a comprehensive wellness
program to help keep our employees and their families healthy and
TO APPLY: Use the link in this posting to go to the Cemex Careers
Page where you can complete the application process and upload your
resume for consideration. Apply for one of the Electrician jobs in
Keywords: Cemex-Lyons, Longmont , Electrician, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!