Company: City of Longmont Colorado
Posted on: May 24, 2023
20230060 Building Supervisor
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
APPLY ONLINE AT LONGMONTCOLORADO.GOV/JOBS
Department: Recreation, Golf, Library, & Culture
Hiring Rate: $18.71/hour
Hours - Some evenings, weekends, and holidays required
Part Time Temporary
Benefits required by law are included such as Jury & Witness Duty, Sick Leave,
Social Security, and Medicare.
Open Until Filled positions may close without advance notice. To be considered, please
apply as soon as possible.
Assist the Recreation Area Supervisor, Recreation Supervisor and Specialist in maintaining a safe
and secure environment for all patrons using the recreational facility.
* Assist the Recreation Area Supervisor, Recreation Supervisor or Specialist with
maintaining a safe and secure environment for all customers.
* Conduct regular walk-through of facility to ensure appropriate appearance, document
needed maintenance and make necessary repairs cleaning as appropriate.
* Maintain cordial and professional public relations with citizens calling or utilizing the City
recreation facility. Serves as ambassador of facility.
* Open and/or close the facility.
* Enforce policies, rules and regulations governing the conduct of patrons using recreation
* Treat minor injuries and/or contact qualified medical staff based on need.
* Complete and maintain a variety of forms, files, medical and accident reports and other
records as required.
* Perform front desk operations as assigned or necessary
* Attend and participate in staff meetings and/or trainings
* Work cooperatively with pool manager, gym supervisor, etc., to ensure a safe, clean and
* Performs essential duties and additional tasks in a manner which enhances City
Working conditions are performed mostly indoors and involves exposure to hot and cold
temperatures, high humidity and moderate to loud background noise. Work requires frequent
use of fingers and hands, walking and standing, hearing, speaking, problem solving, math,
verbal and written communication, and custodial duties. It involves slippery/uneven walking
surfaces, working alone or working closely with others, bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing
Must be at least 18 years of age of older. Previous working experience in facility supervision
highly desired. This position will work nights, weekends and holidays.
Qualifications: Current certifications in American Red Cross Community First Aid and
Safety required. CPR certification required within one month of hire. Must possess a current
Colorado Driver's license.
The selection process will include complete job description review, personal interview,
background investigation, criminal background check, and substance screening.
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
An ONLINE APPLICATION is required. This job is Open Until Filled. The online application
process is available for this position on our website at www.longmontcolorado.gov/jobs.
Resumes will be accepted in lieu of the full City Application; however, they must be submitted
via the City application site for consideration. Open Until Filled positions may close without
advance notice. To be considered, please apply as soon as possible. For more information,
call (303) 651-8609.
The City of Longmont offers Equal Opportunity for employment to all qualified applicants. It is the policy of the City
of Longmont not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
age, ancestry, veteran status, or disability unless related to a bona fide occupational requirement. If you need special
assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department in advance to make
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL CITY OF LONGMONT FACILITIES ARE SMOKE FREE
Keywords: City of Longmont Colorado, Longmont , BUILDING SUPERVISOR, Other , Longmont, Colorado
here to apply!