HR Generalist - bilingual in Spanish
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: March 21, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION:Human Resources GeneralistAbout the Company and
- Our client is a quality, state-of-the-art apparel and design
production facility. Brand new building and facility.
- Company with over 30 years of experience in producing uniquely
designed, stylish apparel.
- Strong values and prides itself on producing quality apparel
and customer service.
- Great corporate culture and employee longevity.Overview of the
Human Resources Generalist Role:
- Working closely with Managers to provide the guidance for
employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Responsible for new employee onboarding, benefit management,
and maintenance of employee files.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills
and competencies required for openings.
- Work with and assist managers on employee relations issues;
manage the employee safety program
- Responsible for bi-weekly payroll using ADP for approximately
50 employeesPreferred Qualifications for the Human Resources
- MUST be Bi-Lingual: Spanish & English
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent time management skills, proven ability to meet
- Strong attention to detailSalary $65k-$80k + benefits
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Longmont , HR Generalist - bilingual in Spanish, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...