Company: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you passionate about finding solutions that make an impact?
Do you enjoy assembling mechanical components?
Join our Nexus Control team!
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected
hardware technologies to sense, control and inspect assets across
many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed
to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a
collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our
products, providing highly customizable solutions.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
As an Assembler you will perform component assembly related to
operations, wiring operations, and dynamic re-work based on
customer's needs. Assembly of custom, robust turbine control
systems, includes installation of components, such as power
supplies, filters, terminal blocks, and circuit breakers.As a
Mechanical Assembler, you will be
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly
prints and mechanical/electronic schematics to ensure correct
specifications and details
- Applying an intermediate level of skill in procedures,
techniques, tools, material and/or equipment appropriate to the
area of specialization.
- Assemblies and mechanical assemblies.
- Following simplified or highly patterned processes.
- Executing functions of problem recognition and solution
selection among predetermined alternatives on work assignments
- Identifying and reading values of common mechanical components
to verify parts required
- Completing inspections of completed projects to ensure quality
of product within company guidelines.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have basic computer skills
- Be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Be able to stand for extended periods (8-10 hrs/day), in
addition to bending, reaching, kneeling, climbing, while working in
- Be able to read and communicate in English effectively.
- Have familiarity with Personnel Protective Equipment and safety
- Be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs
- Have experience using hand tools in a shop environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which
people want to work and deliver at their best is different for
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the
recruiter during the process. This position is working onsite in
the Longmont Facility.
- The pay range for this role will be: $20/hr to $26/hr USD
- You will be eligible to participate in Company-sponsored
benefit programs, including health & welfare programs and the
Thrift Plan (401k). You will have a choice of coverage options that
best suit your needs. Coverage options and contribution amounts are
related to your benefit elections, base salary level and specific
requirements of each of these plans.
- You will be eligible to participate in the Baker Hughes
Fullstream Short-term incentive program applicable for the above
position. The actual payout for your short-term incentive award
will be based on company and individual performance and is
contingent upon Baker Hughes achieving pre-determined financial
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know
we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and
able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in
the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent
and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But
to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the
boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change
with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join
us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions
for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a
leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to
achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always
looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are
as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a
company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come
join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and
inspire you!About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we
provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities
for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're
committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're
always looking for the right people to help us get there. People
who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner
and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in
a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become
part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's
come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC, Longmont , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!