Company: McLane Company
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Monday to Friday -
Compensation: $17.81 - $30.99 hourly
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable,
and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for
teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our
customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay
you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career
as you want to go. -
Creates HR related paperwork and maintains HR related files for
documentation purposes. Maintains logs and records as appropriate.
Conduct background checks and drug testing.
- Processes non-exempt HR information each week including change
forms, vacation requests, and corrections.
- Completes all necessary on-boarding and new hire
- Assists team with recruitment efforts, job fairs, etc.
- Explains benefits, policies and procedures.
- Maintains files and records.
- Scans and indexes employment data.
- May also handle Time and Labor for Warehouse and/or Driver
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- 2 or more years of experience in an HR or payroll role is
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Longmont , HR REPRESENTATIVE, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!