Process Development Associate I, Upstream
Company: AGC Biologics
Posted on: June 21, 2022
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving
life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because
of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams,
AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an
extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As
such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and
technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and
cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge
exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never
lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug
substance supply, Right. On time. For more information, visit
www.agcbio.com.SummaryThe Process Development Associate I will be
part of a process development team responsible for developing
robust, cost effective and well-characterized cell culture
processes and purification for cell and gene therapy. The focus of
this position is hands-on laboratory work.Principal
- Support upstream and downstream bench scale production to
demonstrate process performance.
- Help to design and perform viral vector production and
- Support process transfer and scale-up into the cGMP
- Assist with the assessment and implementation of new
technologies for cell and gene therapy processing.
- Execute study protocols, analyze and assemble data,
presentations and reports.
- May participate on cross functional project teams and in client
interactions, as necessary.
- Support lab preparation activities including but not limited to
glassware wash, autoclave, raw material management, media and
buffer preparation.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to assist in planning experiments, analyzing and
- Careful attention to detail in record keeping, data analysis
and reporting, and maintenance of a clean and orderly work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are
- May participate in and assist with internal meetings.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work
effectively as a productive member of a dynamic
- B.S. Degree in Life Science/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering
or related field.
- 0-2+ years of experience preferred with hands on process
development or working in labs.Compensation Range$55,600-$66,700AGC
Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a
friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and
professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or
medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected
veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Keywords: AGC Biologics, Longmont , Process Development Associate I, Upstream, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!