Company: Cousins RV - Longmont
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV Detailer - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Detailer to join our incredible
team. This position is responsible for cleaning the interior and/or
exterior of RVs and perform general detailing activities,
including, vacuuming, shampooing, and deodorizing.
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
RV Detailer/Cleaner Responsibilities: Cleaning the interior of
* Clean RV's inside and out
* Clean and polish windows
* Dusting furniture and trim
* Cleaning all floors
* Wash interiors including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning
products, removing and cleaning floor mats. Apply stain guard
* Deep Clean appliance
* Operate cleaning equipment, or machines
* Use a variety of hand-held tools to detail the interior of
* Notify supervisor when you notice parts of a RV that require
repair or replacement
* Prep new units for delivery and recondition pre-owned units
* Performs other duties as required
RV Detailer/Cleaner Qualifications:
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This is a physically strenuous job that
requires you to be on your feet all day. You will be climbing up
and down stairs, be exposed to the outside weather conditions, and
be required to lift up to approximately 15LBS.
* Previous experience in a dealership or detail center is a plus,
* Self-directed initiative, ability to apply oneself with limited
* Ability to work also in a team environment
* Attention to detail
Most work is performed outdoors/inside RVs and office buildings and
employee is exposed to various weather conditions.
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Cousins RV - Longmont, Longmont , RV Detailer, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!