Company: Duro Dyne Inc
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are an established yet fast growing Company.
We offer an opportunity to carve out your own career path in a
rapidly expanding business. Established in 1952, the Duro Dyne
Corporation has evolved into the leading manufacturer of sheet
metal accessories and equipment for the heating, ventilating, and
air conditioning industry. Over the span of the last 65 years, Duro
Dyne has expanded its plant locations and now employs over 200
people. Duro Dyne Corporation is committed to providing superior
quality and unparalleled dedication to all aspects of our business.
We believe every employee contributes to the success and growth of
our company. As an employee at Duro Dyne, you reap the benefits of
being part of an expanding company that maintains a positive
employee culture. For more information, visit the Duro Dyne website
at www.durodyne.com.JOB SUMMARYPallet assembler consists of
assembling wood pallets, operating saws, and utilizing basic hand
tools to accomplish all job tasks. The schedule for this position
is Monday - Friday 6:45 AM to 3:30 pmRequirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Experience using basic hand tools, saws, and nail guns
preferred.Job Type: Full-timeApplication questions you have
requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Assembly experience do you have?
- How many years of Hand Tools experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance
with local law/regulations?
- Which shifts are you available to work?Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Duro Dyne Inc, Longmont , WoodShop, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!