We have an
immediate opportunity for a Production Operator to join our diverse
team in Longmont.
Depending on Experience
• Provide line support for assembly and escalate safety and
process quality issues. Tasks may include parts/materials
preparation, mechanical/electrical assembly, polymerics processing,
manual soldering, composite layup, and masking operations.
• Monitors & trouble shoots electrical & mechanical equipment
used in the process of building hydrostatic pumps, motors, and
• Disassembles, overhauls, and rebuilds production equipment
• While executing manufacturing operations, apply a beginner's
level of knowledge and skills in hardware assembly, troubleshooting
• Assists in the prove-out of new processes and process changes
by gathering data, making observations about the process, and
communicating ideas to improve results.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- A 2-year degree technical degree or 2 years or more of
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and understanding of
- Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of
Word and Excel.
- Ability to read and understand blue-prints and a working
knowledge of quality and problem-solving tools.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as
well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also
entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.
Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/