Support current manufacturing processes related to manufacturing
equipment used in the
factory, including but not limited to: screen printer, pick &
place, reflow, wave, selective
soldering, AOI and 5DX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program, troubleshoot & maintain manufacturing process
equipment as required as
referenced in the summary section.
- Support engineering initiatives in evaluating: solders, fluxes,
new equipment (installations)
and recommends solutions both tactically and strategically.
- Monitor and maintains Aqueous cleaner and Ionic contamination
testing equipment to
acceptable standards while conforming to customer/IPC
- Initiate process improvements through effective evaluations of
test/yield data and
manufacturing defects and make adjustments to process equipment
- Create, present, and obtain approval for capital investment
- Work with Production to develop and direct opportunities that
affect revenues, costs and
- Prepares and submits reports, as required.
- Provides guidance to machine operators/production employees and
methods of solving or preventing process, business, or technical
- Interacts with other functional and business groups or with
- Complies with Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore's
various Quality Management
Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to,
quality, the environment,
health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2.
- Knowledge of: Surface Mount Technology, Documentation Control,
- B.S. in Engineering, Science or Math.
- 5 Years within the Electronics Industry preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined by the
experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
candidate, and alignment with market data)
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including
medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic
life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending
accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave,
Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid
time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all
employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a
manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers.
We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the
health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the
Company's equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is
committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in
the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.