Stockroom Associate I (1523)
Company: Natel Engineering Company Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (Brief Summary)
Accurately transact and physically move raw materials to and
from the Stockroom. Maintain an accurate accounting of inventory
within the Stockroom. Locate stock and deliver items to their
destination based upon customer needs. Complete component
preparation prior to kit release.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements
based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build or proper
revision of product.
- Verify correct part numbers in kit supplied to the SMT program
or load list and kit sheet.
- Read and interpret work instructions.
- Use a digital volt multi-meter (DVM) to read component values
and document values on SMT load sheets.
- Load and unload feeders for surface mount machines using the
load list provided by machine.
- Use a reel counter for counting of SMD on reels for teardown
count back processes to the stockroom.
- Use a computer program to create inventory labels.
- Support work cells by pulling kits and filling kit shortages
and floor shortages.
- Fill material requisitions, work orders or requests for
materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to
production workers or assembly line.
- Ensure that all documents (Inventory Control Cards, Pick
Sheets, Miscellaneous Issues, Incoming Travelers, and Miscellaneous
Receipts) are properly filled out.
- Kit material in accordance with Company/customer specifications
- Work with miniature to large components that may require visual
- Use various component preparation machines and hand tools,
including but not limited to: pliers, rulers, cutters and
hand-formers to perform components.
- Support cycle counts as required.
- Enter daily inventory transactions into Profit Key, as
- Identify inventory issues and resolve as needed. Seek
assistance from supervisor or lead when necessary.
- Support Receiving and Shipping personnel, as needed.
- Participate in actual physical inventory preparations, counts,
and other necessary tasks.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore's
various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but
are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system
- Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2.
- Ability to read kit sheets, cycle count sheets & transaction
- Ability to read and interpret assembly instructions, drawings
and work instruction processes.
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including
medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic
life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending
accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave,
Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid
time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all
employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a
manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers.
We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the
health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the
Company's equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is
committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in
the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.
Keywords: Natel Engineering Company Inc, Longmont , Stockroom Associate I (1523), Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!