Entry-Level Account Manager (Systems-Enterprise Data Solutions)
Company: Seagate Technology
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About our group:
The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day
customer relationship, they act as a key focal point in
communicating the customers' requirements to and from the business.
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining high Total
Customer Experience (TCE), communicating forecasted demand into
Seagate and associated commitments and expectations back out. They
work closely with sales to translate product demand into a revenue
projection for the business and act as a mediator between key
business functions and the customer for all inquiries and issues.
You will have mentorship from senior team members and other
employees to grow skill sets to make you a successful Account
About the role - you will:
- Influence customer satisfaction and account health.
- Act as a customer advocate when communicating requirements into
- Assist in managing customer accounts through conference calls,
emails, and in-person visits based on current business levels.
- Partner with Senior Account Managers to manage product quality
issues with internal customer quality engineers.
- Collaborate with the team to drive Quarterly Business Reviews
via agreed scorecard(s).
- Monitor the product buffer agreements per the contractual
- Work with product managers to forecast and plan future and new
- Support fulfillment allocation issues and escalations.
- Assist with the accuracy of the forecasts submitted to the
- Contribute to the management of overall customer revenue.
- Facilitate Accounts Receivables.
- Monitor Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) levels.
- Manage commitments and expectations with the customer whilst
liaising with the extended teams.
- Communicate part and component end of life strategies with
input from procurement.
- Open to mentorship from other employees.
- Interested in growing a customer facing career.
- Enjoys building collaborative relationships with managers,
partners and peers from diverse backgrounds across functional
- Thinks strategically and plans tactically.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills both verbally and
written by effectively communicating with the team and
Your experience includes:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Supply
Chain, or other related degree.
- Classwork or experience with collaborating on a team
- Classwork or experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced skills in Excel such as creating pivot tables,
utilizing formulas, and data analytics.
- Proven ability to self-manage schedules and priorities.
- Ability to analyze materials forecasts and revenue inputs.
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the
foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at
work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or
get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our
1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting
activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path
around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24-
hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community
service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Womens
Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Colorado's 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires
we inform you of the estimated base salary range for this position:
$50,700-$68,300. Actual salary range is based on fair market value
of the role in the geography in which you live based on the
requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range
is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the
right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees;
including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and life
insurance, short and long term disability, annual variable pay
bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent
care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time
off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Location: Longmont, United States
Travel: Up to 25%
Keywords: Seagate Technology, Longmont , Entry-Level Account Manager (Systems-Enterprise Data Solutions), Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!