Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the
facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines
to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management
of attendance-related issues.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling
using company software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required
to sit, bend, reach, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Longmont , Scheduler, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!