This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and
executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential
customers and retain existing ones.
What were looking for:
The Oskar Blues marketing team is looking to add an experienced
brand builder to focus on the development and growth of the Wild
Basin brand. This person should be a versatile marketer with
expertise in storytelling, product innovation, marketing campaigns
large and small, event activation, and reporting on initiatives.
This person does not need alcohol experience, but should have a
passion for building brands and willingness to dive in the rapidly
growing hard seltzer market.
- Leads brand building initiatives and strategy across all
available marketing channels.
- Develops strategies and tactics to get the word out about our
company and drive qualified traffic.
- Collaborates with eight-person marketing team to execute in all
aspects of Wild Basin marketing.
- Manages the Wild Basin product portfolio and drives
- Delivers marketing within budget for Wild Basin.
- Deploys successful marketing campaigns and owns implementation
from ideation to execution.
- Builds strategic relationships and partners with key industry
players, agencies, and vendors.
- Communicates with Commercial team to understand market
performance and opportunities.
- Conducts market research to determine market requirements for
existing and future projects.
- Measures and reports ROI.
- Measures and reports performance of marketing campaigns.
- Responds to customer emails.
- Develops social media strategy.
- Creates marketing presentations.
- Supports development of innovation pipeline.
- Works with team on partnerships and events.
- Identifies areas for process improvement.
- Monitors industry best practices and competitive deep
- Ensures continuous and comprehensive training and development
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of creative marketing strategies, concepts, and
- Knowledge of project management and performance
- Skill in problem-solving and metrics-driven thinking.
- Skill in effective communication.
- Skill in presentation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to think creatively within deadlines and pay acute
attention to detail.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be
able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well
as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational
and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move
10-25 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and
operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Pay Range: 45k-55k
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree Required
Minimum Certification: None
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Age Requirement: 21 Years or Older
Required Travel: Up to 10%
Driving Requirements: Yes
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes
that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal
opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties
to this position as a result of evolving business needs.