Sandwich Artist- #65882-0
Company: Subway-- Franchisee
Posted on: June 8, 2021
EG America is an international retail company which
operates nearly 1,000 convenience stores in 22 states under six
banners in the United States, and more than 4,000 stores across
Europe. The U.S. banners are: Kwik Shop, Loaf N Lug, Quik Stop, Tom
Thumb, Turkey Hill Minit Markets, & Minit Mart.Reports to:Subway
ManagerPosition Summary:A Subway QSR Associate greets and serves
guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation
standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional
customer service is a major component of this position.Tasks &
Responsibilities:-Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely
manner.-Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful
manner when dealing with guests.-Checks products in the sandwich
unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply
throughout the shift.-Cleans as directed.-Greets guests and
prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to
record their order, collects payment from guests and makes
change.-Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas
and procedures.-Understands and adheres to proper food handling,
safety, and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving
food and clean up.-Maintains a professional appearance and grooming
standards as outlined in our Operations Manual.-Performs light
paperwork duties as assigned.-Completes online coursework on the
University of Subway as directed.-Complete all other assigned
duties or tasks.-Physical: Must be able to work any area of the
restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale
system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing and
walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds
frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: No previous experience required.Essential Functions
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway-- Franchisee, Longmont , Sandwich Artist- #65882-0, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!