Carpenter / Healthcare
Company: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
McCarthy Building Companies is looking for skilled Carpenters
for our exciting healthcare projects in the Denver, CO area.
- $22.00 - $30.50/hour depending on experience
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Install ICRA panels.
- Perform a wide variety of remodeling tasks including:
- Backing and blocking
- Drywall - hang and finish
- Steel Stud Framing
- Case Work
- Install doors, frames, and hardware
- Light demolition work.
- Mentor/Train Carpenter Apprentices.
- Sawing, stripping, nailing, burning, measuring,
tightening/loosening bolts and drilling.
- 4+ years' experience preferred.
- Experience in working in hospitals and installing ICRA
- High level understanding of Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Experience as an interior carpenter required.
- Experience in working in confined spaces.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Safety-First Mindset.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status,
genetic information, national origin, disability or protected
Keywords: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Longmont , Carpenter / Healthcare, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!