Produce Associate Team Leader - Longmont - 80504
Posted on: June 7, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION Assist the Team Leader in all aspects of daily
operations including profitability, expense control, buying,
merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special projects
as assigned. Lead and develop Team Members. RESPONSIBILITIES * Set
and achieve the highest standards of retail execution.
* Help foster a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork,
mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
* Partner with Team Leader to select, train, develop, mentor,
motivate and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and
sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
* Model and deliver outstanding customer service.
* Follow through on all customer questions, requests, and resolve
concerns as needed.
* Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper
* Work with the Team Leader to achieve sales, margin, expense, and
* Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights
and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
* Educate team members on proper organic compliance procedures.
* Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly
* Demonstrate advanced product knowledge; maintain awareness of new
products and regularly incorporate new products into the overall
product mix. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES * Excellent verbal and
written communication skills * Strong organizational skills *
Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and leadership
skills * High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for
our products, core values, and company philosophy * Ability to
visually examine products for quality and freshness * Knowledge of
conventional and organic produce * Proficient mathematical skills
to calculate margin, monitor profitability, and manage inventory *
Basic to intermediate proficiency with computer applications and
programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related
applications * Ability to work a flexible schedule including
nights, weekends, and holidays as needed DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCES *
Produce retail * 1+ year of Leadership experience * Customer
Service Focus * Store Operations (Inventory, Labor Management, Cost
Control) * Team Oriented The wage range for this position is $18.35
- $30.25 Hourly, commensurate with experience. Whole Foods Market
offers Whole Benefits". Whole Benefits may include health
insurance, retirement plan benefits, eligibility for a store
discount, paid time off and access to other benefit programs.
Eligibility for Whole Benefits is determined under the terms of the
applicable Whole Benefits plan at a persons date of hire. At Whole
Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity
for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any
other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires
and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs.
Keywords: wholefoodsmarket, Longmont , Produce Associate Team Leader - Longmont - 80504, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!