Do you enjoy wowing the customer
with exceptional service? At Bright Horizons, we do work
Join our team as a Customer Care Specialist!
Bring your full self to work and
be the voice of Bright Horizons where our culture is full
of www.****.com. and the career opportunities
What does a Customer Care
Whether you are finding a caregiver for a family in need,
reviewing program guidelines for someone that is taking the next
step in their education journey, or scheduling some time for a
family to tour one of our world-class child care facilities, you
can make a difference by working for a company that provides family
solutions to those in need.
With each line of business you have the potential to be handling
phone calls, emails, and text messages in order to assist customers
and provide follow-up communication while troubleshooting,
researching, and finding resolutions that meet their immediate
needs while educating the customers on what support Bright Horizons
has to offer.
What you can expect from us:
- Our culture is unique, and its something that we take pride in.
We hire people, not numbers, with
www.****.com. and believe that personal and professional
growth can happen in parallels while making wonderful impacts
to our families that we provide solutions to.
- This is a full-time role that includes option to many benefits
o Accrued Vacation and Sick time
o Disability Insurance
o .And much more!
- Scheduling varies based on what the need is, most typical
schedules fall within the hours
- Starting salary for this role is $www.****.com
- There will be a paid training to start your first few weeks
with Bright Horizons. You will be on-site with your
being introduced to our company, your role, and the job you will
What we ask from you:
You have achieved a High School diploma or equivalent
You have at least 1+ year experience in customer service, help
desk, and/or call
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
You are a problem solver that is willing to go above and beyond to
find a solution
for a family in need.
- You are self-motivating and excellent with time
- You are a team player who is goal-oriented and ready to