Company: Custom Microwave Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
CMi has an exciting opportunity for a precise, detailed-oriented
individual to fill the Finishing Technician role. The Finishing
Technician is responsible for preparing and completing the
finishing steps on various types of electroforms using manual and
power hand tools. The Finishing Technician will apply and inspect
priming, painting, and finishing coats on electroforms. Are you
ready to launch into an impactful and interesting role? Were
excited to work with you.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation and finishing steps on all types of
- Perform metal finishing within prescribed Industry Standards
and internal Work Instructions.
- Spray and/or hand paints parts.
- Performs sandblasting functions as required.
- Performs assembly functions as required.
- Performs functions of assembler service repair as
- Performs in-process inspection as required.
- Maintains and cleans paint room equipment.
- Performs cleaning maintenance on machines and tools.
- Inspects painting
of assemblies for prior application of prime and finish coats.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the manufacturing computer systems
to maintain labor and shop order records.
- Works with hand tools both power and manual; along with
measuring equipment such as gauges and indicators.
- Soldering as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to read and follow blue print and Work
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently as
needed to support the group effort.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to safely and effective utilize hand tools.
- Experience painting, sandblasting, and finishing small
- Basic reading, writing, computer skills such as log on, data
entry, and retrieval.
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines for on-time delivery.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team with a
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of US Citizenship or Permanent
- Ability to pass a drug screen per Custom Microwave, Inc.s drug
- Ability to pass a criminal background check per Custom
Microwave, Inc.s policy.
CMI IS PROUD TO OFFER:
- Competitive wages and friendly working conditions.
- Excellent health, dental, short-term disability, and life
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) opportunities
Custom Microwave, Inc.s manufacturing facility is more than
56,000 square feet. Workers may be exposed to loud noises,
chemicals, and other occupational hazards; personal protective
equipment may be provided by The Company and at request. Please
note that this role may require lifting of up to 50lbs with
assistance as needed. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
This is a full-time, permanent position. This position is eligible
for the employer-sponsored benefits listed under "CMi is Proud to
Offer." This position is considered non-exempt (paid on an hourly
Pay range: $18.74-$24.36 based on qualifications and
Custom Microwave Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
of disability. Diversity drives innovation.
Keywords: Custom Microwave Inc, Longmont , Finishing Technician, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!