Company: Custom Microwave Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At CMi, we design, engineer, and manufacture world class
antenna solutions for satellite applications. Helping our customers
put stuff in space is our specialty, and we have a blast doing it.
Which is where you come in: We have an opening for a Machinist I to
program and manufacture our high precision antenna feeds.
Are you ready to launch into an influential, impact, and
interesting role? Were excited to work with you.
What Youll Do:
- Programming CNC machines under general supervision.
- Set-up and run CNC machines under general supervision.
- Operate manual machines as needed under general
- Read, interpret, and apply blueprints, GD&T, drawing, and
- Understand and adhere to quality standards and company
- Inspect parts for quality and adherence to standards
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Youll Bring:
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- Strong communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Working knowledge of work rules and safety guidelines
- Proficiency with GD&T
- Proficiency reading blueprints
- Experience MasterCam software a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of machining experience
- Related education or certifications will be considered in lieu
of industry experience.
- Must provide proof of US Citizenship or Permanent
- Ability to pass a drug screen per Custom Microwave, Inc.s drug
- Ability to pass a criminal background check per Custom
Microwave, Inc.s policy.
CMI IS PROUD TO OFFER:
- Competitive wages and friendly working conditions.
- Generous PTO policy with immediate accrual eligibility.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision options
- Company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and
life insurance benefits.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) opportunities
This is a full-time, permanent position. This position is eligible
for the employer-sponsored benefits listed under "CMi is Proud to
Offer." This position is considered non-exempt (paid on an hourly
Pay range: $17.13 - $21.55 hourly based on qualifications and
Custom Microwave, Inc.s manufacturing facility is more than 54,000
square feet. Workers may be exposed to loud noises, chemicals, and
other occupational hazards; personal protective equipment may be
provided by The Company and at request.
Custom Microwave Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Diversity drives innovation.
Keywords: Custom Microwave Inc, Longmont , Machinist I, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!