Company: GreenEarth Midwest LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GreenEarth Midwest is the leader in the area, providing all
aspects of Commercial Green Industry services.
Our Culture is Fueled by:
- Creating opportunities for growth
- Grow With Each Other
- Responsive Communication
- Own It
- Win and Loose Together
- Take the Extra Step
- Humility and Respect
We are seeking Energetic and Motivated people interested in
being a part of our team as a Project or Operations Manager.
You would be responsible to schedule, train, and motivate our
great landscape team, instilling quality Landscape services in all
seasons to our customers while providing a positive, results driven
environment to our team. This position suits candidates that thrive
in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Individuals who are
confident, decisive and can easily make quick decisions excel in
You will work alongside the General Manager to produce a
departmental GPM that ensures the company achieves profit goals for
the year. Also oversees GreenEarth's Quality Control program,
identifying areas of training opportunities with our field team,
and ensuring quality service to our customers.
Incentives for joining the GreenEarth Midwest Team:
- A Thriving Team Culture, motivated in Growth
- Drug Free and Smoke Free environment
- Holiday Pay and PTO incentives
- Retirement Plan Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Professional Landscape Maintenance
- Previous Operations Manager experience preferred
- Must have a current Drivers License
- Strong work ethic and oral and written communication
- Microsoft Outlook, EXCEL, and WORD proficient
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred or combination of
education and experience.
- Pre-employment drug test required along with a copy of DMV
Driving Record that demonstrates a clean record
If you feel you would be a good fit, then apply now!
Keywords: GreenEarth Midwest LLC, Longmont , Operations-Project Manager, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!