Heat Waves Hot Oil LLC, a subsidiary of Enservco is
looking for hardworking, motivated, and energetic, Hot Oil
Operators to work at our Colorado Location. We are interested in
results driven operators to operate and maintain equipment in a
safe and efficient manner in compliance with all DOT, OSHA, state
regulations, and company guidelines.
We are seeking full time experienced Hot Oil Operators to
join our team in Colorado. Successful candidates will have flexible
schedules to accommodate business need.
About Us- Heatwaves Hot Oil Service is a diversified
national provider of specialized well-site services for the
domestic onshore oil and gas industry. Our services support
drilling, completion, production and maintenance activities
spanning the life of the well. We are known by our customers for
safe, reliable, on-time delivery of services that include frac
water heating, hot oiling, acidizing and related support. This
diverse service set allows us to offer bundled pricing to help
customers reduce costs and simplify procurement. Our broad
geographic footprint enables us to serve customers in major basins
across the U.S. Our modern fleet and expert operators drive
significant efficiencies and productivity for our customers. More
information is available at www.enservco.com.
Why work with us?
- Competitive Wages;
- Outstanding Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
- Company-paid Term Life/AD&D
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Although this position requires a CDL A, the majority of the
work is comprised of operating equipment on location. This is NOT a
fulltime driving position.
Drives and operates specialized commercial vehicle truck for the
purpose of loading, heating, and pumping fluids at high pressure
and temperature, while observing gauges, equipment in a productive
and safe manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
- Engage and disengage high pressure pump, burner for heating,
and pumping fluids
- Understand, define, and observe equipment including valves,
pumps, and gauges
- Understand and Operate fire box, regulate temperature, and
- Carry hoses and joints of pipe from truck to well head or
- Connect and disconnect hoses and pipe using hand tools
- Understands and follows guidelines and policies set forth by
the Standard Operating Procedure and Customers.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with Department of
Transportation (DOT) regulations (properly complete paperwork and
- Examines the equipment and reports any necessary repairs to the
supervisor and/or Maintenance Shop
- Follows all safety policies and procedures, participates in all
required safety training and meetings
- Continuously monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation
and minimal down time.
- Performs and documents minor service on equipment
- Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced, and
stored at the end of each shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Complete 90-day training model
- Knowledgeable and compliant with DOT regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug
- Obeys all traffic laws. Reports any accidents or traffic
violations to supervisor.
- Can successfully pass companys road test, which will include a
proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- Able to work rotating shifts including days/nights; willing to
work long hours
- Customer service- Responds to requests for service and
assistance; meets commitments.
- Oral/Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and obtains clarification
as needed; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
Fluency in English required. Able to read and interpret written
- Teamwork and Professionalism- Balances team and individual
responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to
building a positive team spirit.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time;
Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures
in the oil and gas field; Determines appropriate action beyond
guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment
and materials properly.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- CDL A
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
Additional Job Information
- 2-year Driving Experience with CDL
- Production operations/ Work overs operations/ Well
- Flexibility in schedule for business needs
- Clean MVR
- Salary DOE (Hourly Rate)
Please submit your resume for immediate