Company: Wana Brands
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Wana Brands is the nation's #1 infused products company
with operations in 11 states and Canada, and growing. We have
spent years fine-tuning our recipes so that our products are
delicious as well as consistent and potent. Wana be part of a
company whose mission is to help people enhance their lives through
the responsible use of cannabis?
Our CBD division, Wana Wellness, is currently hiring a Cook in
the kitchen department of our Longmont location. We provide
set schedules starting at 6:00am Monday-Friday.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and
maintain all equipment in the kitchen.
- Prepare all dietary supplements in a sanitary and timely
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the
- Follow all cGMP, HACCP and Q/A processes in facility.
- Strictly follow department SOPs, Batch Records, Logs, and
- Assist in the implementation of Edible Kitchen systems and
- Maintain relevant training as new products are introduced
- Current ServSafe Certification is a plus but not required
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing
- Ability to stand on feet for long hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Open to becoming trained on various activities, machines,
- Detailed oriented mindset with a focus on efficiency, quality
- Must be able to lift and carry hot liquids weighing up to
- $17/hour+ depending on experience
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time
- Life Insurance
- Two weeks PTO and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Product discounts
Wana Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Wana Brands, Longmont , CBD Cook, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!