This position is responsible for directly serving and
interacting with customers and exudes a genuine enjoyment of
- Provides friendly and efficient food and beverage service to
guests where applicable.
- Communicates any concerns or comments to the manager on duty
- Uses enthusiastic salesmanship skills in answering customer's
questions and making recommendations regarding CANarchy beers and
- Fills alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink orders, either taken
directly from patrons at the bar or guests seated at tables and
ensures they are served in a timely manner perpetually while guest
is on premise.
- Anticipates the customer's needs; frequently checks on customer
satisfaction and preferences.
- Accurately uses the Aloha POS to place all food and beverage
- Communicates with taproom and brewery management to ensure that
all taproom beer inventory is fully stocked and accounted for
accurately in accounting systems.
- Checks identification of customers, to ensure they meet the
minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol products.
- Adheres to the state liquor laws and CANarchy's RASP plan to
ensure responsible guest consumption.
- Demonstrates leadership and teamwork while working respectfully
with all team members.
- Stocks, prepares, and manages freshness and quality of beverage
garnishes where applicable.
- Collects payment and operates cash register with accurate cash
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of bar while washing
glassware, utensils, and refrigerator.
- Maintains an adequate supply of ice, glasses, and other bar
- Aesthetically maintains arrangement of bottles and glasses on
- Orders and maintains inventory of draft systems, beer, liquor,
mixes, and other bar supplies where applicable.
- Keeps the bar area clean, organized, and presentable to
customers and observes occupational health and safety, and security
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Protects consumer health with strict adherence to all safe food
- Provide full and timely food service and proper preparation of
all food products where applicable.
- Fully stock and maintain retail and packaged beer to-go areas
- Protects consumer health with strict adherence to all sanitary
and safe food handling mandates and practices.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of all liquor laws and works in compliance with
- Skill in use of Aloha POS system.
- Skill in interpersonal communication and enjoys working with
- Ability to work all days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently while remaining calm under
- Ability to handle cash quickly and accurately.
- Experience in dealing with difficult customers to
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be
able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well
as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational
and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move
10 -50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and
operate objects, tools, and controls.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: $9.30/hour plus tips
Supervisor: General Manager - Taproom
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Minimum Certification: Current Alcohol Certification
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: N/A
Driving Requirements: N/A
Tools & Equipment Used: Computer, Beer draught system
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes
that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal
opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties
to this position as a result of evolving business needs.