Production Specialist II
Company: GEO Group Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $16.50 hr. - $18.00 hr.
Compensation Bonus (if applicable): $500.00 Sign-On Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS* (Paid out after first 90 days of
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and
the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions
in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions
to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to
fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical
Responsible for the efficient mechanical and electrical
assembly, repair and/or rework of Company products and related
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles standard products within established times and
quality levels, including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly,
gluing and packaging.
- Repairs and/or reworks products and/or related sub-assemblies
- Accurately completes all paperwork relating to jobs performed,
including, but not limited to, work order forms, Material Reject
Reports, Inspection Reports, and stockroom requisition forms.
Performs system data entry.
- Inspects products and sub-assemblies for workmanship and
compliance to documentation.
- Assembles and tests various products in multiple areas on the
- Cleans work area(s) on a daily basis.
- Enters job transactions accurately and in a timely manner in
order to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing environment or
one year of internal experience with the ability to assemble and
test several assembly processes within two departments.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand simple assembly procedures and
- Ability to recognize acceptable and defective assemblies from
procedures and drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good soldering skills preferred.
- Attention to detail with the ability to enter job transactions
accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
- Three (3) weeks paid time off
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Various discount programs
Keywords: GEO Group Inc., Longmont , Production Specialist II, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!