Cook - Full Time - $1000 Retention Bonus!
Company: Frontline Resource Management
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join our team at The Peaks Care Center in Longmont, CO!
Retention Bonus - $1,000 for Full-Time!
SUMMARY OF COOK POSITION
The Peaks Care Center is seeking a creative, detail-oriented and
passionate Dietary Cook. We strive to provide care to our residents
that exceeds industry standards and we are looking for a Dietary
Cook that wants to join that mission!
$14.50 - $18.00 per hour, depending upon experience.
The Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations
with Frontline Management established policies and procedures. The
Cook is directed by the Dietary Manager to assure the highest
quality food and service is provided at all times.
- Prepares food as directed, following recipes / menus for
regular, modified and therapeutic diets
- Prepares resident trays with the proper eating utensils and
checks to ensure meals are served accurately and in accordance with
the residents diet order and food preferences
- Prepares snacks and nourishments according to the resident's
food preferences and doctors orders
- Cleans food prep areas, dishes, utensils and equipment
- Follows posted cleaning schedules and uses proper sanitation
and cleaning methods
- Ensures dishes, etc. are readily available for the next meal.
Stores dishes, etc. in the proper location that prevents
- Practices safety, and infection control, and emergency
procedures according to facility procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Cook/Prep Cook is
- Healthcare/skilled nursing home experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER WITH FRONTLINE?
- A culture that is "Committed to Kindness"
- Great developmental and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits including Life/AD&D Insurance, STD,
Critical Care & Accident Insurance
- Salary Range $14.90-$18.00 per hour
The Peaks Care Center is managed by Frontline Management.
Frontline Management is founded on the belief that more than
anything, people matter. Our employees are our highest priority!
Due to this, weve been certified as a Great Place to Work! For more
information on this incredible designation, take a look here:
Keywords: Frontline Resource Management, Longmont , Cook - Full Time - $1000 Retention Bonus!, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!