Machine Operator I, SMT (3217)
Company: Natel Engineering Company Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder
reflow the devices to the printed circuit board. Responsible for
the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including
the screen printer, the pick and place machines and the reflow
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements
based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build of product.
- Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list
provided by machine.
- Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job
- Initiate and select correct programs for SMT screen printer &
SMT pick and place machines and correct reflow profile for the
- Select the proper stencil screen for use during screen printing
- Comply with OnCore's standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work
instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
- Perform machine preventative maintenance on screen printer and
pick and place machines based on assigned schedules.
- Operate stencil cleaning machine.
- Clean boards as required based on soldering chemistry.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore's
various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but
are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system
- Pass IPC-DVE-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 4, 7 & 8.
- Microsoft Office/computer skills.
- Knowledge of machine maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 - 12 months previous electronic experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $19.00 (Wage to be determined by the
experience, education, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the
candidate, and alignment with market data)
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including
medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic
life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending
accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave,
Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid
time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all
employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a
manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers.
We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the
health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the
Company's equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is
committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in
the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.
Keywords: Natel Engineering Company Inc, Longmont , Machine Operator I, SMT (3217), Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!