This position is responsible for performing basic functions in
the brewhouse with supervision.
- Entry level.
- Maintains all quality and safety standards set for wort
production at CANarchy facilities.
- Knows where all raw materials are stored and general layout of
- Correctly and accurately weighs and stages malt, hops, salts,
and brewing aids as required.
- Operates mill effectively and according to SOP.
- Follows standard operating procedures to safely handle
chemicals and hoses/vessels under pressure while wearing PPE.
- Logs information immediately and accurately.
- Completes general cleaning tasks (sweeping, scrubbing, mopping,
vacuuming, and organizing).
- Maintains a clean and orderly workspace.
- Informs coworkers and management of any problems
- Performs facility-specific duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate reliability, punctuality, and ability to
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate willingness
to ask questions before proceeding with unsurety.
- Ability to demonstrate responsible and well-informed decision
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be
able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well
as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational
and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move
10-75 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and
operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work
weekend and overnight shifts.
Employment Type:Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $17.47 to $18.34
Supervisor: Brewer Manager (or Operations Manager, if
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack,
Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes
that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal
opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties
to this position as a result of evolving business needs.