Quality Inspector I (1253)
Company: Natel Engineering Company Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Perform in-process inspection on product being processed through
the work cell, specifically at SMT, Wave and Selective Soldering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements
based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify process compliance to document control process and
- Examine product to verify conformance to workmanship
- Inspect product being processed through work cell according to
specific OnCore in-process inspector ("IPI") training and
procedure, along with IPC-A-610 workmanship standards.
- Verify continuous processes for conformities of soldering
quality and/or placement of devices.
- Responsible for stopping processes, with communication to
Production Supervisor, lead and/or engineering, to control
manufacture of non-conforming assemblies.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore's
various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but
are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- High attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency, successful at meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months minimum, Electronics manufacturing experience
Keywords: Natel Engineering Company Inc, Longmont , Quality Inspector I (1253), Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!