Company: ManpowerGroup Solutions
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top
Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious
If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop
their skills and are encouraged to be innovative.
Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will
be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays,
great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage,
company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability,
401(k) with company match, and much more!
At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of
respect, diversity, commitment and partnership.
Be our newest team member! We are currently seeking a Plant Worker
to ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are
decontaminated, and the waste is properly staged for scanning and
Plant Workers are responsible for extensive lifting, walking,
bending, and pushing.
Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and push and pull carts
weighing as much as 500 pounds.The individual will perform the
duties in a safe and productive manner.
This is a fulltime, 1st shift position, 8am until close which is
usually 6:30pm or 7:30pm, therefore this position includes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
Separate non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
* Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for
scanning in the Biotrack system.
* Scan waste into the Biotrack system for proper recordkeeping
* Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for
* Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for
* Operate tub wash unit insuring the wash unit is operating
Remove clean tubs from wash unit, inspects tubs and stacks for
loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
* Operate tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs insuring the
unit is operating properly.
Inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for
* Decontaminate vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reloads assigned
re-usable tubs and insures cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does
not have free liquid on the floor.
Inform plant supervisor the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock
* Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g.,
spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris is not on floor.
* Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
Education and Experience Requirements: * Demonstrates strong
communication skills and tact.
* Demonstrates knowledge of barcode scanning and basic computer
* Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA
* Demonstrates ability to complete a task after being trained.
* Demonstrates the ability to operate a powered industrial truck,
e.g., forklift (preferred but not required).PandoLogic.Category:
Manufacturing, Keywords: Factory Worker
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Longmont , Waste Worker, Other , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!