Posted on: September 25, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The NISC IV program at Leidos is
looking for a Database Management Developer!The candidate will
provide database management developer support for the electronic
management of all Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health
(EOSH) compliance data and information for the Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA). Areas of support include design, development,
and maintenance of new and existing database and data management
solutions, as well as to migrate and grow existing databases;
training and database support to users; and making the Database
Management System available for presentation to a wide range of
potential FAA customers.We are seeking a talented and energetic
candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the
country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our
programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment,
enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team
that encourages your career development and growth.Primary
ResponsibilitiesSpecific tasks will include:
- Develop a Database Management System user-friendly interface
with the ability to handle multiple types of data (e.g. documents,
- Facilitate the collection, storage, analysis, reporting, and
metric tracking of all EOSH compliance data and information.
- Ensure the EOSH Database Management System can interface,
import, and incorporate information from other FAA
- Facilitate in the testing of the Database Management System;
data security; and administration of the Database Management System
with the wide range of stakeholders.
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging Database Management
System software issues during the creation and maintenance of the
- Provide updates and modifications to the Database Management
System based on user/customer feedback.
- Develop a written Database Management System User Guide and
update as changes occur.
- Provide training to FAA employees who will function as Database
- Provide SharePoint support.
- Make the Database Management System available for presentation
to a wide range of FAA senior management, EOSH workforce, and
support contractors.** Prefers candidate to be in Denver/Longmont,
COCandidatehastoliveinDenver/Longmont,COORwithinthe Western Service
Area locations (i.e. California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada,
Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) **Required Skills:
- Server Database development, design and implementation; and
- Proficient in MS Access and SQL Server applications.
- Dashboard development experience in Tableau and/or Power
- Design and/or development experience in SharePoint.
- Relational database experience within a multi-tiered
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent; and have a minimum of 4+ years hands-on
experience in a database developer role or Masters with 2 - 6 years
of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security
- Be hands-on involved in all phases of the data management
solution process. - Phases to include (but not limited to): -
- requirements gathering
- data cleansing/normalization
- database definition, design, development, and maintenance
- database integration
- database migration
- dashboard design, development, and maintenance
- process automation
- Very experienced and proficient with programming languages such
as Structured Query Language (SQL) and experience with
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective written and
verbal communications with excellent presentation skills.
- Must be skilled at understanding inter-dependencies and
relationships from complex technical data sets and be a creative
problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate initiative, and possess
excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Permanent telework status is acceptable, and ensure easily
accessible communications with Government Technical Interpreter
(GTI) and EOSH team members is provided.
- Microsoft certified.Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 -
$115,000.00 - $155,250.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Longmont , Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!