Intern- HR Information Systems
Company: Life & Safety
Posted on: September 16, 2023
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following
locations: Longmont,CO,United States - We are looking to hire a HR
Information Systems Intern to join our Human Resources team.
-SummaryYou'll be responsible for assisting with on-going system
support of our HRIS system, which may include table maintenance,
security access, or testing of system upgrades or enhancements.
You'll identify and resolve basic problems, under supervision, that
are encountered during activities. Through analysis of problems or
concerns, you'll determine the impact of the problem, and track the
problem to final resolution -Location: This role will work from our
beautiful Longmont, CO office 2-3 days a week. This role is
expected to work 30 hours a week. -What You'll DoOngoing System
- Support employees with appropriate security access and research
access questions, as requested.
- Perform basic and regular maintenance and data quality reviews
on the HR System's data, performing basic corrections, as
- As assigned, participate in testing of upgrades, under
supervision.Reporting and System Connectivity:
- Learn the intricacies and impact connection between Enterprise
HRMS data and that of other company systems.
- Collaborate with internal customers and cross-functional teams
to assist with the development of functional specifications prior
to creating assigned reports.
- As assigned, generate reports either by sorting and
reconfiguring data from existing reports, or creating new basic
reports, ensuring data is accurate prior to report distribution and
that reports are completed in a timely manner.Issue Resolution:
- Identify and resolve basic problems, under supervision,
encountered during activities through analysis of problems or
- Assist in resolving routine issues by identifying issue(s) and
researching in a timely manner.
- Respond to HR Systems-related questions from employees and HR
- Maintain the HRIS inox, resoling issues, as possible or
escalating, as necessary.
- Assist in monitoring issue trends, escalating such trends to
manager to determine appropriate actions necessary to eliminate
future occurrences and improve service levels.Minimum
- A Bachelor's degree in HR Systems or similar field. Equivalent
work experience in a similar position may be substituted for
- Less than two years of experience with HR Systems.
- Basic understanding of HR Systems, their functioning and how
they can be used to support HR and business needs.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn.
- Pragmatic, self-disciplined, and self-starter.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Good metrics, reporting, and business analysis technical
acumen.CompensationStarting salary for this position is expected
around $20 for undergrad and $25 for graduate level students -ABOUT
US Intrado's mission is to save lives by improving public safety
outcomes. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens
after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location
determination and data management. Whether you call from a
landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders
get the right information at the right time so they can save
lives.Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States,
Canada and Europe and is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company
welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
Keywords: Life & Safety, Longmont , Intern- HR Information Systems, Human Resources , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!