Senior Human Resource Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Human Resources Manager with Specialized manufacturing
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Be part of this growing and highly respected manufacturing
- A company that invests in its people, processes and
- Leadership opportunity to partner with managers to plan, coach,
advise and develop company employees.Overview of the Senior Human
- Partner with area managers to guide through the recruiting
process and hiring of new employees.
- Assist in the development of career progression and employee
development, performance reviews. Conduct exit interviews to seek
ways to improve the employee experience.
- Provide recommendations for new company policies and
recommendations to improve the working environment for
- Be the human resource subject expert and provide guidance in
the focus area such as: staffing, benefits, HRIS/data/systems, or
- Partner with department managers on employee relations,
including discipline issues, involuntary terminations, etc.
- Assist employees with career development
- Coach managers on HR processes and to be more effective,
independent leadersPreferred Qualifications for the Senior Human
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related program
- 6+ years of human resource experience with at least 3 years of
- Any experience working with shift employees highly desired.
Manufacturing a plus.
- Salary up to $105k, depending upon experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Longmont , Senior Human Resource Manager, Human Resources , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!