Level 2 Brand Agent- United States
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Meet your new favorite gig.
When you join MyBrandForce, you'll complete local retail
assignments for well-known brands using your smartphone. Being a
Brand Agent is a great fit for everyone and anyone! Whether you're
a truck driver, a stay-at-home parent, a full-time office worker,
or fully retired, your schedule fits with our schedule!
You can choose your assignments, set your own schedule, and grow
your career at your own pace.
Our application process has less than five steps, including an
independent one-way video interview, and on average takes less than
seven days between application submission and hiring!
How it works
Using your smartphone, you'll take photos and adjust product
displays at local stores to help small brands grow and big brands
Brand Agents power MyBrandForce - operating in retail stores,
collecting real-time data, and performing field services that allow
brands to reach their full potential. Our Brand Agents join our
Force and use our proprietary app to collect observational data in
the retail environment. Brand Agents photograph, survey, and submit
their findings to our Command Center to complete their Mission. A
typical Level 2 Mission takes between 20 and 30 minutes to collect
data at the location and pays $20-$30 depending on the mission.
Even better, you have the flexibility to complete your mission over
a 48-hour time period; when it's convenient for you and at any time
the store is open.
Essential Brand Agent Responsibilities :
- Arrive at the retail store and locate the brand's products that
are in your mission
- Contact and communicate with nearest store manager or primary
- Record the location of the brand in the retail environment and
- Photograph product(s) before and after any needed
reorganization and merchandising
- Complete and upload your mission to our Command Center
- This list of possible actions may vary based on the
requirements of your specific mission Required Job Qualifications :
- Possession of a reliable smartphone with a clear working
- Dependable transportation
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently Preferred Qualifications:
- Customer service experience
- Familiarity with a mobile internet browser
- Must be positive, comfortable, and pleasant engaging with
Opportunity for Growth
Once you become a Brand Agent, you can level up your earning
potential with our Brand Academy.
With this free in-app resource, you can unlock higher paying
assignments (up to $50!) and learn marketable skills to build a
(If you'd like to learn more, visit MyBrandForce.com)
Note: Uploading a resume is optional.
Keywords: MyBrandForce, Longmont , Level 2 Brand Agent- United States, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!