Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of
Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme
restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we
take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to
do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our
people we call "Outbackers". We believe if you treat people "Just
Right" then success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect
and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging
each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by
committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained
to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career
opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.POSITION DETAILSRESPONSIBLE
BEVERAGE SERVICE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ALL CALIFORNIA BASED
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by
providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is
tailored to the customer's preference.
- No Rules, Just Right. If you can do it, make it happen.
- Greet incoming and departing guest in a welcoming manner. Seat
the guest in the dining and bar areas while ensuring a smooth
handoff to service staff.
- Have a general knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able
to recommend and upsell products.
- A Host/Server Assistant will need to be able to entertain wait
times with hospitality offering beverages and food tasting services
- Answer phones in a prompt and professional manner and direct
calls as applicable.
- Team player and assist throughout the restaurant by bussing
tables, deliver food and bar beverages, assisting with guests and
ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed.
Teamwork is essential and required by all Outbackers.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and
sanitation standards during the shiftOutback Steakhouse is always
looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our
restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.Language and
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions
and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
them.If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you
to perform essential job functions, please notify us.Outback
Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the
workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and
harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age,
gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Longmont , Host/Hostess/Server Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!