Restaurant Kitchen Leader
Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality I
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionCyHawk Hospitality, Inc., franchisee for Perkins
Restaurant and Bakery is now hiring a Kitchen Leader for our
Perkins Restaurant in Longmont.
Stop in any time to apply at:2051 N. Main - Longmont
Benefits of working for us include:1. Supportive ownership that
believes in family2. Closed on Christmas Day3. Yearly anniversary
checks for continued employment*4. Free Employee Meals and family
discounts*5. Competitive wages for your experience6. Paychecks
delivered weekly7. Flexible hours & schedules8. Structured training
program for all positions9. Referral bonus for great employees who
recruit other great employees10. Career path that rewards you
financially for your advancement within the company*Ask manager for
detailsSUMMARY OF POSITIONA shift leader is empowered to support
management in meeting restaurant goals through the implementation,
management and enforcement of company policies, procedures,
programs and performance standards. It means taking a hands-on
leadership role in the restaurant to deliver the following to our
Guests and Employees every shift:
- Hot Food, Served Fast, by Friendly People
- Outstanding Image and Cleanliness
- 100% Guest SatisfactionREPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports: Directly to General Manager or Manager on duty
- Internal: Extensive contacts with all levels of store personnel
as well as all home office departments.
- External: Extensive contacts include guests,
distributors.POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared, portioned, and
presented properly in a clean safe, and sanitary manner, according
to all established procedures, performance standards, and local
health department regulations.
- Required, under certain circumstances, to perform/assist all
functions for all positions in the restaurant.
- Shift Readiness – Set up each shift for success through
thorough planning, careful inspection and anticipation of potential
challenges which may arise during the shift. Effectively
communicate expectations with staff, assign work stations and
create enthusiasm and confidence in your team.
- Direct Your Shift – Execute your plan to lead a great shift.
Your attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability set the stage for all
team members, especially when the rush gets hectic. Maintain
standards while keeping the team positive, organized and focused.
Take immediate action to correct any food or service issues.
- Follow Up – Measure the results of the shift against your plan
and ensuring the restaurant is ready for the next Guest and for the
next shift. Communicate with management regarding employee
performance, guest concerns, food or maintenance issues which need
attentionPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12
inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision
to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depts. of 2 ½ - 3
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to read, write and perform addition/subtraction
- Must be able to control and utilize fingers to write, slice
chop and operate equipment.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals DisclaimerThis position
description in not intended, and should not be construed to be, an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working
conditions associated with job. It is intended, however, to be an
accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential for
making decisions related to job performance, employee development
and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties
and responsibilities as required. This franchise is independently
owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Perkins Corporate.
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality I, Longmont , Restaurant Kitchen Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!