CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Facility:--BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EMCompensation
Base:--$16-$17.00/hourCompensation Bonus (if applicable):--Equal
Opportunity Employer.BI is one of the leading technology companies
in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic
monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving
technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and
allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying
about the technical complexities.SummaryReceives and enters
customer new equipment orders and/or service repair orders.
Researches inventory issues.-- May specialize in new equipment
orders or service repair orders.--Primary Duties and
- Receives and processes orders for monitoring equipment and
supplies from customers or sales force via phone, fax and e-mail.
Follows up on orders to ensure that delivery dates are within
customer driven criteria.
- Initiates service repair orders in response to customer calls.
Enters service repair orders and return material authorizations
Company database.-- Contacts shipper to arrange equipment
- Creates daily reports, including reports on orders, shipments
and invoices, to ensure that customer orders are shipped and
invoiced accurately and on time.
- Prepares and sends daily customer invoices.
- Assists with month-end billing as needed.
- Provides backup support of equipment tracking as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Job Requirements:Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience working in an office
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both
internal and external contacts.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Good organizational, time management and record-keeping
- Ability to make independent decisions within work
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.Benefits
- Three (3) weeks paid time off
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term and Whole Life insurance (includes spouse and
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Various discount programs
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Longmont , CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!