Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: April 10, 2021
As a certified Safelite Repair Specialist I, you will utilize
our industry-leading technology to complete vehicle glass repairs.
You will champion the Safelite Spirit with your can-do attitude,
caring heart, and service mindset while striving to bring
unexpected happiness to your customers by completing jobs with only
the highest quality standard in mind.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't
be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams
that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary
results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort,
heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care
about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need
to have a happy work/life balance.
- Professionally perform repairs to vehicle glass through
application of Safelite proprietary tools, materials, and methods
while ensuring efficient, timely, and exceptional service for
- Deliver work orders, customer administration, and customer
communication through the Safelite handheld Mobile Resource
Management (MRM) technology.
- Clean customer vehicle during wait/idle time during the repair
process as well as perform additional housekeeping tasks in company
vehicle and shop.
- Ensure the required paperwork is complete and accurate while
completing vehicle inspections.
- Assist auction and airport sites by prepping work orders and
shuttling cars as needed.
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to
and from customer locations throughout the workday.
- Pick up vendor will calls as needed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all scheduled
customers using various forms of technology, including but not
limited to in-person, texting, or phone call conversations.
- Ability to adjust to changes in schedule and work diligently
and effectively with customer advocates and dispatch to ensure
customers are assisted in a timely manner.
- Assist other members of your team as required.
- Report any unexpected damage, accidents, injuries, or
incomplete jobs to the store manager or quality manager
- Undertake any other duties given to you by Safelite
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to
demonstrate extensive knowledge of the repair process.
- The ability to operate a commercial vehicle safely and
courteously, adhering to all company policies and procedures
relating to safety. This includes obeying all traffic laws and
regulations and maintaining a valid driver's license with a driving
record that falls within the company requirements.
- Follow Safelite policies and procedures on every job.
- Fulfill all physical requirements of the job, including, but
not limited to:
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. for short periods multiple
times a day. Occasionally, will be asked to assist an associate
with lifting windshields that can weigh between 26 lbs. and 75
lbs., operate various hand and power tools, equipment and safely
operate a motor vehicle
- Maintain an adequate range of motion in upper extremities
(shoulder, arm, elbow).
- Ability to work at elevated heights.
- Remain on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Follow the Safelite policy on Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) for all equipment, including but not limited to safety
glasses, cut resistant gloves, uniform, approved footwear, arm
sleeves, and nitrile gloves while working in the course and scope
of your employment.
- Safely handle sharp tools and razor blades while working with
and around hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to remain flexible with hours, days, and locations
worked as workload fluctuates due to frequent changes in customer
and business demands.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in a variety of weather
- Maintain a professional appearance as well as maintenance and
cleanliness requirements on company vehicles.
- Work and collaborate effectively within your team and
- Exhibit self-motivation with organizational and time-management
- Complete all assigned training and certifications within the
- Comply with hiring requirements and drug screens per company
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we
do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service
brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at
our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people
come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a
fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be
the best place you'll ever work.
Learn more. #INPS
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Longmont , Repair Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!