Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn up to $36 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in Longmont, CO with a schedule that you control and the stability
of a W2 job. When you join our team, you'll get an employer that
understands your needs because our nurse-founders built IntelyCare
with you in mind. With our easy-to-use app you can quickly pick
shifts at any of our partner facilities, take time off whenever you
like, and access the many employee benefits that we offer, all from
the palm of your hand. We make it easy to have your career and a
full life because that's what you - and your loved ones -
With IntelyCare you get to decide when, where, and how often you
work. That means more time to enjoy morning bike rides around
McIntosh Lake or to relax with friends listening to the soothing
sounds of Summer Music Evenings at Sunflower Farm. How about taking
a week off on a whim to enjoy the Union Reservoir with your family?
All of this -and so much more - is possible with IntelyCare. Find
out more about our company below and consider joining our amazing
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Longmont, Colorado 80501
Keywords: IntelyCare, Longmont , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!