RN Clinic - Clinic
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 22, 2023
RN ClinicWelcome to Centura Health
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for a $20,000 sign-on bonus!*
Based on your location you may also be eligible for an additional relocation bonus up to $8,000! *some exclusions may apply
* To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
As a Clinic RN with Centura Health you will:
* Have the knowledge of community health concepts, principles of ambulatory clinical nursing care, case management and care coordination.
* Assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating and collaborating with the healthcare team and the patient/ family.
* Utilizes best practice to maximize patient engagement and patient self-management efforts.
* Promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act.
* Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* One year experience preferred
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* BSN Preferred, encouraged to obtain within 3-years of assuming role
* Current state RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
* Current BLS, ACLS required for Cardiac Clinic settings
* RNs Certification in Ambulatory Nursing through the AAACN, preferred
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care - from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG's ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Health's mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service.
$30.25 - $50.81 / hour
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
RN ClinicWelcome to Centura Health
Keywords: Centura Health, Longmont , RN Clinic - Clinic, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
here to apply!