Registered Nurse Cath Lab - Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Registered Nurse Cath LabWelcome to Centura Health
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience are eligible for up to a $15,000 sign-on bonus!*
* To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
$4.75 differential is available to those associates who meet select documented criteria. More information is available from the hiring leader during the interview process
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey. We offer Certification pay and a Clinical Career Ladder to help you grow and regognize your contributions to clinical excellence!
As a Nurse at Centura, you will assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. You will promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act, and demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* One year experience as a Cath Lab RN experience strongly preferred; will consider strong ICU or procedural RN experience
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Longmont United Hospital (LUH), we treat the entire patient to leverage the powerful the connection of body, mind, and spirit in the healing process. As a Planetree Designated Hospital, staff members adhere to the highest possible standards and Healthgrades ranks us as one of the Top Hospitals in the Nation for Patient Experience. Here, your time at work will be spent with a supportive team of staff and leaders that value self-care, flexibility and development opportunities through cross-training and continuing education. Longmont, CO, is home to 2,000+ acres of parks, three public golf courses and numerous trails to hike, bike, walk or run. Located less than an hour away from the Rocky Mountain National Park (ranked the 4th most visited national park in the country in 2017 by the Denver Business Journal), you'll have easy access to the very best Colorado has to offer.
$28.85 - $44.97 / hour
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits HERE.
Registered Nurse Cath LabWelcome to Centura Health
Keywords: Centura Health, Longmont , Registered Nurse Cath Lab - Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
here to apply!