Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Private Practice (Tele-psych &Hybrid options)
Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: March 11, 2023
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ???above market??? compensation with
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $253,000-$380,000 +
- SIGN ON BONUS!!!! Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We???re seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore
a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice
group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical
team! We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrists
in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. We are 50 offices strong and still growing in
Colorado, with offices as North as Fort Collins, Boulder County,
Greater Denver , as South as Colorado Springs and as far west as
Grand Junction! If interested in additional information or
interview, please reach out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at
512-627-2148 or via email at @Lifestance.com . About LifeStance
Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Longmont , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Private Practice (Tele-psych &Hybrid options), Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...