Medical Assistant - Village Medical at Home
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Join Village Medical as a Traveling Medical Assistant - Village @
Home in Fort Collins, CO and Earn $1000 Signing Bonus!
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
NOT A REMOTE POSITION - Applicants located in the Fort Collins, CO
Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we're looking for a Traveling Medical Assistant
to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how
patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of
healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care
physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools.
Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them
with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Clinical Support Staff for Village Medical at Home is
responsible for providing patient support and communication while
facilitating an exceptional patient experience to build and
reinforce satisfaction, trust and drive organizational loyalty.
Joining Providers for in-home visits, the Clinical Support Staff
informs patients of relevant and required information for their
visit, and provides clear communication around the services they
are scheduled to receive.
How you can make a difference as a Medical Assistant:
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the
Provider; performs basic laboratory tests, suture removal and
- Performs medical histories, provides instruction to the patient
regarding medications and diet, and authorizes prescription refills
- Performs phlebotomy as ordered and delivers to designated
- Greets patients upon arriving at residence and answers phone
- Prepares and cleans supplies and equipment.
- Monitor controls of CLIA waived tests.
Skills for success as a Medical Assistant:
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
with limited direction.
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity;
- Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic,
can-do approach to issue resolution.
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.
Experience to drive change as a Medical Assistant:
- Certified Medical Assistant or eligible within 90 days of
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Current BLS certification for healthcare providers preferred;
required within 90 days of employment
- High School Diploma/Equivalency required
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine,
urgent care or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
How you will thrive as a Medical Assistant:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You will work in a
highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment
that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant
impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you will make a difference. You'll see a clear
connection between your daily work and the advancement of
innovative solutions for improved quality of healthcare.
Our unique Village Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity
make the difference.
At Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust
and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To
us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that
people do not experience things in the same way, including our
healthcare system.---Individuals seeking employment at Village
Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.---
For Colorado Residents only: The base compensation range for this
role is $20.00 to $26.00. At VillageMD, compensation is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, location, etc.--- The selected
candidate will be eligible for a valuable company benefits plan,
including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and
access to a 401k plan with company match. -
Explore your future with Village Medical today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Longmont , Medical Assistant - Village Medical at Home, Healthcare , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!